Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NSV's and November

So I have some NSV's (non-scale victories) from yesterday to report.  Last week I had bought a Dr. Pepper, and ended up being so busy I didn't drink it.  That means it was sitting on my desk all day yesterday.  Did I drink it?  Nope!  I don't know if it's these pills I'm taking, but I had no desire for it!  Another victory....there was a delicious looking chocolatey, ooey-gooey brownie sitting by my desk for anyone who wanted it.  I walked by it soooo many times.  Did I even attempt to take it?  Nope!  I'm so proud of myself! Thankfully the brownie is gone today (someone else can have that sit on their thighs, thank-you-very-much). The Dr. Pepper is still here, but I still don't have a desire to drink it.  We'll see how today pans out.


Another awesome thing about yesterday?  I was under my calorie allowance (I did eat back my exercise calories though)!  A great start toward that goal of being at or under my weekly allowance!

Today's plan is to go to the gym right away after work for a BodyStep class.  I'd also like to spend some time in the sauna and the hot tub.  I'm excited about that!


October is wrapping up (already!), so that means I need to have a new thermometer and exercise goal made.  I've printed out the thermometer and filled in the lines already.  I'm going to shoot for 1200 minutes of exercise in November.  We'll see how that goes, and depending on how I do, I'll either increase or decrease that number for December.  I'm still waiting to make a decision about the Orange Theory Fitness.  I'm not doing so good with money right now, so it may have to wait a couple weeks until I can breathe again (rent is due this week....ugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment