Friday, October 12, 2012

Cravings and Planning


Yes.  That just happened.  And I'm not going to dwell on it or talk about it.  End of story....    :)

---------------

Moving right along.  I kind of binged last night.  And I didn't work out.  I think my lovely Aunt Flow coming into the picture next week could be to blame for all these cravings.  I wish I wasn't this hungry, crap-craving beast every month.  But it is what it is.

---------------

I'm working on some calendars in Excel....they're actually quite neat.  On the bottom of each calendar, I have spaces to write in my beginning measurements for the month, my ending measurements, and then progress.  In the "calendar" spaces I'll be writing my workout plans.  And I plan to go to Target or somewhere to get some stickers to stick on each day that I did my workout.  How nerdy fun!  Hopefully that will give me a little more motivation to get my workouts in....because I've really been sucking at that!  Maybe I'll give some kind of a preview when they're done.    ;)   Ah, what the heck....here's October....


Yeah, you can just barely see the bottom part, but like I said....it's my beginning measurements, end of month measurements, and results (including total inches lost).

Another thing I need to work on is my planning.  Yes, I've been making meal plans for the week for dinners, but I haven't always followed everything.  I also have started to slack on what my lunches for the week will be.  And I really need to try to get everything portioned out and as ready to go for the week as possible, so I don't have too much to think about every day....I can just grab my lunch and go.

----------------

And with that, it seems that I have a lot of work to do this weekend!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Let's try to keep this a lower-calorie weekend.  I'd really like to get down to that 145 goal and finally get those Fall boots soon.  Because, well, Fall is just about over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment