Friday, October 5, 2012

Success - NSV!


A success for lunch!  Yes, I left my lunch at home on the kitchen counter this morning, but I didn't let that derail me!  I ran to Cub and grabbed the same soup I was going to have, and some crackers (I was originally going to have Triscuits, but these Vegetable Crackers looked good!).  And I left out the cheese stick I was going to have.

And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about stopping at Burger King or McDonald's.  But I stopped myself.  I said, "No, Heather.  You want it now, but do you really want to change or not??"  Woo-hoo!

Now for tonight....my boyfriend wants to go out (again....I'm so sick of going out.  I just want to stay home).  I plan on not drinking alcohol at all.  I'm done with drinking.  I never drink so much that I feel sick or anything, but I don't need the calories.  And I just don't want it anymore.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment