Monday, October 8, 2012

Meal Plan - October 8 - October 14

Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Milk, Tomatoes, & Cilantro
 - Served with Rice (for the BF), Avocado, & Asparagus

Chicken Dinner
 - Served with Rice (for the BF), Lentils, & sauteed Zucchini/Corn

Seco de Pollo (Stewed Peruvian Chicken...Google that shit!)
 - Served with Rice (for the BF), Lentils, Patacones (fried plantains), & Pickled Cucumber/Radish Salad

Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells
 - Served with Rice (for the BF), & Salad


Lunch for this week is Stuffed Pepper Soup that I made in the crockpot yesterday.  I had some today with Triscuits and a Cheese Stick - Yum-O!!

Yes, I realize that's only 4 meals.  But I have leftover pasta from last week (in the freezer).  That'll probably be good for Friday night.  And we typically go out at least one night on the weekend.  So I think that's enough for the dinners.  I'm sure there will be leftover chicken or Seco de Pollo too!

No comments:

Post a Comment