Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Training Link Up

button

Time for the weekly Spring Training linkup with Katie and Kim!

This week is going to look much like last week.  Last night I did a Core Fit class and a Turbo Step class.  During Turbo Step, I got some sad news - the instructor will no longer be teaching, and the Monday night step classes will be replaced by a class called R.I.P.P.E.D.  Well, my ears perked up at that part.  I've heard some good things about this workout, and I know Elle (fierce workout queen) had mentioned it on her blog a few times.  So starting April 1, they'll be introducing this class at the gym.  Can I tell you how much I love this gym???  I figured it would be just like the YMCA, but I'm loving this gym a heck of a lot more.  And it's CHEAPER (by like $1)!!  

Okay, back to my plan.  This week also marks week 3 of C25K.  And I am scared.  Scared because today I will be running 90 seconds, walking 90 seconds, and then running for THREE MINUTES STRAIGHT!!!  Holy hell....what the hell happened to running for maybe 2 minutes??  Ohmigod I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it.  Day 1 of week 3 is today....wish me luck.  And if I'm not here tomorrow, it's probably because I'm still passed out on the track.

M - Core Fit + Turbo Step
T - C25K W3D1 (and maybe BodyPump, we'll see)
W - Core Fit + Turbo Step
Th - C25K W3D2 + BodyPump
F - Off
Sa - Turbo Step + BodyPump
Su - C25K W3D3 (and maybe Barre)


What's your plan for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the new RIPPED class goes and don't worry too much about running for 3 minutes. With all the classes you do, you'll be able to run that 5K in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing workout schedule! You are doing so awesome. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing!

    ReplyDelete