Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Training Link-Up

Today, I'm taking a break from all that deep stuff, and linking up with Katie and Kim!


button


As you know, I've started training for my 5K.  I haven't really talked much about it.  But I only did 2 of the 3 workouts last week.  It was actually a little too easy, so I'm looking forward to this week.  I'm thinking I may do 4 instead of 3 workouts to make up for the first week.  And I promise I'll update the 5K Training page!  


So last week I started going to the YWCA.  I'm liking it so far.  I really like to go to the gym for the classes. So far I've taken a core class, Turbo Step, and BodyPump.  I knew how BodyPump was, because I took those classes at the YMCA, and I loved them.  I'm starting to think I may buy a training book or something so that I can do my own weight workouts.  BodyPump can get a little boring after a while.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what book/training plan I should get?

Yesterday I went to the gym but I didn't do much - did a short walk around the track.  I had (still have) a HUGE blister on my foot from going out dancing on Saturday night.  It kills just to walk on it.  It feels a little better today, so I'm hoping I'll still be able to do my scheduled C25K workout and BodyPump.  Here's my plan for this week.

T - C25K + BodyPump
W - Core Fit + Turbo Step
Th - C25K + BodyPump
F - C25K + Power Ride (I saw a spin class going on last night, and it looked really fun - going to try it out!)
Sa - C25K
Su - Barre (I'm excited to try this class out!)

There ya have it!  Love the idea of this link up, and I look forward to doing it every week!

Make it a great one!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!

    I am stopping by from KTJ Weighing in! Just wanted to send you some positive vibes as you continue your weight-loss journey! It seem's to me that you have a plan already laid out for the week - something I need to do! I am a new follower and am excited to continue reading about your journey!

    Madalyn

    www.keepingintouchwiththeweavers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great plan for the week. I got a blister this weekend from wearing a pair of flats that are too small. Oh it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plan, girlfriend! And I love KTJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are doing amazing! Looks like such a great exercise plan! I can't wait to see how you progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! I wish the C25K was easy for me, lol, I think I'm going to do Week 2 over because I'm not sure I'm ready for Week 3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link up! Don't worry C25K will get more challenging! I remember thinking week 1 seemed easy only to feel like I wanted to die just a few weeks later! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather, your workout plan looks great, good luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete