Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mental Health Day

Hey everyone!  Today is Thursday, and I'm at home.  Yep.  I called in this morning when I saw the fresh coating of snow outside.  Really??  Even though I'm getting scared about the spring clothes having to come out soon, I really would like winter to just go away.  And we're supposed to get 4-8 inches on Sunday.  Sigh.

So I called in and said I had a migraine.  Really I just needed a mental health day.  So sorry I'm not sorry.


I did finally get my cleanse in the mail, so I'm thinking I'll be starting that on Monday.  I've heard tons of great things about it, though I'm really convinced that the "results" are from the clean eating, rather than the actual cleanse supplements.  We shall see.

I'm going to have to cut it short today because I want to get some cleaning done.  Might as well make myself useful!!


PS... I'm still looking for some suggestions for weight lifting workouts.  I prefer supersets....I get bored doing regular workouts - all that rest gets me feeling bored.  I want my workouts to move at a faster pace.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I took a mental health day today as well. I like you want to be productive as well. Where does the time go on the off days? If I was at work it would still be 10am

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my physical tomorrow and even tho i work at the hospital, i took the whole day off just for mental health reasons!
    I was so pissed when i saw the snow this morning! Sooo over that crap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be cardio queen and not in love with strength training and i converted. i LOVE strength training and weights now. Im finding most of my favorite moves include medicine balls and kettle bells! I dont have any specific workouts to point you toward but theres a ton of ideas out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I've been searching for some different things - I'll find something eventually!!

      Delete