Monday, March 25, 2013

Short, Sweet, & Random

I don't really feel like posting today - maybe because it's Monday?


Anyway - I'm tired.  The boyfriend and I spent more than 10 hours on the road yesterday.  More on that tomorrow or Wednesday, because my pictures are taking forever to get sent to my work computer.  We got about 3 hours of sleep on Saturday night, and spent the majority of the day driving yesterday, so needless to say, I'm in desperate need of a nap.

A good thing about this week?  I am one of the lucky few who gets Good Friday off, so it's a short week for me!!!  Woo-hoo!  And the traffic was non-existent this morning because everyone is on Spring Break!  

I didn't get a chance to do the 3rd day of week 3 for C25K this weekend, so I'll be doing that today.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm tired, but I'll make sure I properly fuel myself beforehand.

That's it for today.  Short, sweet, and random.  Because my brain is just not working today!    :)

1 comment:

  1. Now that you mention it, traffic WAS better today. At least it'll be a dream on Friday when I'm chugging into work like a sucker. Enjoy your day off. :)

    ReplyDelete