Monday, March 4, 2013

Planning & Prepping

Morning everyone!  Back to the work week we go.  My goal is to one day marry a rich man so I never have to work again.  Sigh.  A girl can dream.


Since I don't see a rich man in my future (yet), I guess I have to suck it up and work.  

My weekend was pretty uneventful, and it was nice.  Leave it up to me to eat like there's no tomorrow.  Funny how the first of the month always feels like a new "start," and the fact that it was a Friday, well, I think I gave myself the excuse to let it all out this weekend, as if Monday were the real "start" to March.  Fat girl problems.  

But anyway....I did some grocery shopping and food prepping yesterday, which took a good couple of hours.  I also planned out meals for the week.  I always love the beginning of the week, with my fridge stocked full of healthy food, and a plan in place.  

My plan for the gym this week is to try out as many classes that look good as possible.  Tonight will be a 25-minute Core class, followed by a 55-minute Turbo Step class (an advanced step class).  Yes, advanced.  I'm pretty good at step.  I've taken several BodyStep classes, have numerous Cathe step videos, and I'm pretty much a natural thanks to my dancing days (AKA, I'm coordinated).  I'm hoping this Step class is difficult.  I want to get a good sweat on!  C25K will be starting tomorrow.  I plan on doing it 4 times a week (rather than the 3 it prescribes) - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.  

Oh, and on another note - I was supposed to start the Advocare cleanse today with a ton of other bloggers. However, even though I ordered it on February 20, it has yet to get here.  To say I'm unhappy is the understatement of the year.  I have attempted to contact them, but the long hold times every time I called were not too appealing.  Grrrr.

Okay, well I'm out.  Make it a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Ok plan sounds great!!!! you got this!! sorry about your cleanse :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always plan my food and workout routine, I love feeling in control and with everything in place before the week starts it's a lot easier to stick to my plan. Your workout plan sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's really too bad about the cleanse not arriving on time. :/
    Good job planning everything out! I really have to get on that too.
    Good luck in those classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! I just hopped on over to your blog via the Minnesota Bloggers site. I just read a few of your posts and wanted to tell you that the Race for the Cure was my very first 5k too! It was in 2009, and it totally sparked an excitement for running in me! You will love it! Good luck, and I can't wait to cheer you on through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete