Thursday, February 28, 2013

February - Good Riddance!

Hello, hello!  So today is February 28 - the last day of the month.  This month went 10 times faster than January, and I have to say - good riddance, February!!  I'm NOT sad to see you go!

February was not the month for me, obviously.  I did finish up my rotation of Xtrain, but then I decided to take a nice 2 week long break from exercising and eating well (who am I kidding - I never really ate well in the first place, ha!).  I started the working out again this week, however, my eating has not been up to par.

I weighed in yesterday at almost my highest weight ever (I'm hoping part of that is from the Jimmy John's and the million pickles I ate to stop myself from binging...yeah, I'll keep telling myself that).  Stupid February.  Not only do you contain my least favorite holiday ever, but you were no good to me when it came to weight loss.

So let's talk about sex....er, March.  <---No idea why, but that really did pop in to my head as I was typing that.  I'm such a perv!  Anyway.  March.  Wait...what?!?!  MARCH?!


Um, that means we here in Minnesota have about one good snowfall yet, and then the weather starts getting WARMER.  The bright colors start coming out (I'm loving all the mint and coral!!).  The sun comes out.  The birds start chirping at you at 5 in the morning when you're trying to sleep.  The snow starts melting.  And....uh-oh......that means summer and warm weather is JUST around the corner.


And I do NOT look like that yet.  Not gonna lie....I'm freaking out a little here.  I seem to go through this same pattern every year of freaking out because I have only X amount of months left until Spring.  And then X amount of months until summer.  Oh and wait - summer is here.  But I can still look good by Fall.  Then I come up with this great idea of SHOCKING everyone at Christmas.  Then it's the beginning of the year and I get all psyched up with the New Years Resolutions.  And then I'm back where I started.

This can NOT happen this year.  I won't let it.  This will be MY summer, and 2013 is MY year.  Stay tuned tomorrow for my March goals (goes along with my SMART goals), and a BIG surprise.  Well, for me, anyway.

Make it a GREAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment