Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Am What I Choose to Become

Hello hello!  I am in a much better mood today.  No, not because of Valentine's Day.  I actually hate V Day, ha!  But I think the dark cloud that has been hovering over me the last week or so has finally lifted!

Now let's get down to business!  As I've mentioned in the last few posts, I haven't worked out at all this week (with the exception of Sunday).  Oopsies!  I also haven't been tracking on My Fitness Pal.  Double oopsies.  But that doesn't mean it's the end of the world.  I'm coming up with a new plan right now.  I've got my notebook and pen ready.  My first Xtrain rotation was a success, and I plan on having another successful rotation.  Let's just say....I had a rest week.   :)

Normally I would say "Hey, I messed up.  Might as well eat whatever I want, and start again on Monday."  Nope.  I didn't get to my parents' last night until 9:30.  I was really tired.  But what did I do?  I cooked this recipe.  It was delicious.  I just had some for lunch.  Yumm-o!  Looks like I found something to add to my weekly rotation of lunches!

I'm not perfect.  I'm not trying to be.  But I am trying to be better.  I think these setbacks aren't really setbacks.  These are the times that show you just how strong you really can be.  I'm just picking myself up and moving on.

Make it a great one, and Happy Valentine's Day (even though I hate today)!

2 comments:

  1. Hate today too - but I love your attitude - you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude!!! Glad you are feeling better!! Yea V day is over rated.

    ReplyDelete