Friday, February 22, 2013

Random

Is anyone else excited for the Oscars on Sunday???  I love watching awards shows, especially the Oscars.  Actually, I like watching the red carpet arrivals even more than the actual ceremony.  It's fun to dream about living that kind of lifestyle.

Hope everyone's Friday is going well.  I don't really have anything in particular to talk about today, so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Herbal Cleanse

The other day, I caved and jumped on the bandwagon that just about every other blogger has jumped on.  I ordered the Advocare 10 day cleanse.  I'm really excited about it.  I'll be starting on the 4th, along with Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg.  I don't expect a huge loss, as that's not what I'm using this for.  I'm really using it to jump-start and kick myself in the butt.  I have got to get on this clean eating thing.  Like I said yesterday...enough of this half-ass stuff!  

That's all I have for today.  Hope everyone has a great weekend - enjoy the Oscars!!

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of doing this cleanse. I need a kickstart too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Advocare 10 day cleanse before, hope it helps with the kickstart!

    ReplyDelete