Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Facebook Official


Hello everybody, and welcome back, Monday.  You know it's not Monday without the infamous Garfield cartoon.    :)


I'm sure everyone watched the Superbowl.  The game itself was a little boring in the beginning, but got better in the 2nd half.  And Beyonce?


That woman is fierce, with legs that just go on forever.  And hell yeah to the Destiny's Child reunion!!  I think it was one of the best halftime shows in a long time.  The commercials were a little lackluster, but there were a few highlights (anyone else cry during the Clydesdale commercial??).  

---

On to more important things....like fitness!  I posted this on Facebook yesterday...


I made my 5K Facebook official!  Nothing is official until it's broadcast on Facebook.  :)    I guess this means I really have to do this 5K thing!!  My 5K page is being worked on, and will go live in the next week or so.  I'm real excited about this.

---

I mentioned in my post on Friday that I would be posting again regarding some things for February.  And then I forgot to post again on Friday.  Womp womp.  So you're getting the update now.  

So I'm doing this Xtrain thing, and it has me gaining weight.  I'm going on the 4th week now, and I'm still not dropping the weight.  That means I must be doing something wrong.  My muscles can't hold on to the water forever.  I read an article that stated I should start seeing weight loss (after an initial gain) within a couple weeks of starting a new training program.  Haven't seen it yet.  So here's my plan of attack for February.


I joined Courtney's (Journey of A Dreamer) Dietbet.  It started today.  I had joined a game not too long ago, and that was an epic fail.  I didn't even do my final weigh-in because I gained weight (this was at the beginning of my Xtrain series).  But I can't give up, and this will keep me motivated throughout the month of February.  I do NOT want to lose another $35!!


I'll also be participating in FatChick2FitChick's #dearfooddiary February challenge.  I'll be logging in to My Fitness Pal every day, tracking everything that goes in to my mouth for the month of February.  If you want to be my friend (pretty please be my friend!) on the site, my user name is MyInnerButterfly.  Weekends may prove to be a little tough.  They're tough, eating-wise....and I didn't log anything this past weekend.  

My main goal this month?  Consistency.  I'm good at eating well, here and there.  But then I have days where I binge, and a lot of my hard work goes out the window.  

Here's to the month of February....let's make it a great month!

2 comments:

  1. Consistency is key.... thats what I tell myself all the time LOL it is a struggle! you go girl!!! Keep up the good work you will get to your goal weight!!!

    ReplyDelete