Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Hello, I'm here!  This post is a little late today, but better late than never!  Today is Workout Wednesday, and I'm linking up with SkinnyMeg!


On Monday, I shared my workout plan for the week.  It includes a lot of short runs, because.......well, because my running sucks.  I feel like I'm back where I started before C25K.  Seriously.  How can taking off a few weeks make me take a bazillion steps back?  I can't even run a mile anymore.  How did that happen??  So I'm getting back in to the swing of things and starting slowly (though not as slow as C25K was).  My longest run this week will be 1.5 miles.  Maybe.

In addition to that, I'll be doing some Cathe workouts.  I originally planned to do her Cross Train Xpress series, but decided against it.  Yesterday I put in her Cardio & Weights workout - I was drenched in sweat, and my face looked like a tomato!!  It's basically 3-5 minute bouts of step, with step focused on legs, then some upper body work.  Then you move on to the next step/leg/upper body circuit.  It's about an hour-long workout.  Check out a description and a (nice and long) video clip here!

----

And one last thing before I go.  It's my baby boy Ricky's birthday today.  He's turning 2!!!  Love him to pieces!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment