Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random - What's Up Lately

I finally did my nails last night....


:D  I figured it was about time....I think the last time I painted them was last summer.  Oops!  I tend to put that kind of stuff on the back burner.  But I love it when I actually do it.

----

I was thinking today that I need to come up with a schedule of blog posts.  Like on Mondays, I weigh in.  On Tuesdays, I do a link up.  And so on.


It's so hard coming up with random topics all the time.  And I think that the schedule would help me focus more on my goals.  If I know I have to weigh in on Monday, I won't indulge so much on the weekends.  If I know I need to recap my workouts for the week, I won't slack.  Get what I mean?  That'll be my homework for today.

----

I have been so un-motivated lately - both with my diet/exercise, and with work.  I just don't want to do anything.  I don't know why I go through these bouts of not being motivated.  Maybe it's the weather.  It has been un-seasonably cold and wet here, which makes it hard to push myself to go out there and run.


And I noticed that when I was running and exercising regularly, I was really exceeding at work, and always in a happy mood.  It's such a vicious cycle.  I'm hoping the days get warmer and sunnier.  This weather is just depressing!

----

That's it for today.  Short and random - which is why I really need to come up with a schedule.  Happy Friday Eve!!!

1 comment: