Friday, June 14, 2013

Weigh In – 6/14/2013

It’s finally Friday – free again!  First of all, thanks to everyone who commented yesterday – I appreciate all of your comments and support!

Now let’s get to the good stuff, because I know that what everyone really cares about.  So today is weigh in day.  I haven’t (officially) weighed in, in a while.  For the past 2 months or so, I’ve stayed at about the same weight.  Well, that’s really no different than today.  I stepped on the scale, and I’m at:

157.2

Not what I had hoped for, seeing as a couple days ago I was at about 156.6.  But I’m not going to sweat it.

I also took some “before” pictures (again).  They’re terrible.  Seriously, I can’t believe I look like that, and I can’t believe that I’m still here after making my decision to change my lifestyle almost a year ago.  Since then, I haven’t made any progress, and I’ve actually gained about 7-10 pounds.  It’s so disappointing.  And I feel like I am letting everyone down all the time.  It’s like I have enough motivation in me to keep going, but not enough to lose the weight.  I only have the motivation to maintain. 

I mentioned a week ago that I noticed some pictures in my boyfriend’s phone that made me really wince.  Are these pictures my ah-ha moment?  Honestly, I don’t know.  But what I do know is that I don’t like what I see, and that it is worse than what I had thought I actually looked like.  I decided to share these pictures with you today.  As embarrassing as they are, they need to be put out there.  And one month from now, I’ll post my “before” pictures that I took of myself today (in my undergarments), along with my progress pictures that I will take.  But for now, I’ll leave you with the pictures that lit this current fire in me….

outside2 outside1

Ugh!  Like I said before – where is my neck???  Do I even have one??  And my boobs – I absolutely hate them.  I really hope I lose them when I lose this weight.  And if not?  I will be getting a reduction – because I’m pretty sure insurance would cover it, they’re so big!

----

Okay, enough of that.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Heather, you are so beautiful, stop beating your beautiful self up :) We are all SO hard on ourselves and there is always going to be a pic or two out there that makes us cringe, but you are on your way and it's hard enough to have the motivation and that's the important part. You have a plan and we are here to hold your hand to get there! PS: I hope I look like you when I weigh 157.2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, don't feel like you're letting everyone down. The only person that you really need to please is yourself. I've posted pictures of me at my highest weight to give me a little push. Pictures can be very encouraging. Just remember losing weight takes time. Be patient with yourself, eat healthy, drink water and workout when you can. You will begin to see results.

    ReplyDelete