Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Monday #2

Hello, hello!  I’m a little late to the party today – work has been keeping me busy.  Oh, and I’ve been catching up on blogs.    :)    I left work early on Friday – I had a half-day – so I had lots of reading to do today.  Speaking of work and blogs, I’ve noticed that little by little my company is blocking more and more web sites.  I can’t write up a post using Blogger anymore, so I’m using Live Writer.  I also noticed that I can’t comment on blogs!!  It’s making me so angry!!  I do this at work, because, well – my work just does not fill up my day.  I also do it because I’m busy cooking and working out in the evenings.   And there’s no way I’ll get up at the crack of dawn to write a blog post or catch up on blogs and commenting.  So, sorry about the non-commenting lately.  I’m reading your blogs (and sometimes forgetting I can’t comment, so I write up a comment, only to find out I can’t…womp womp); I’m just a little silent these days.  I’ll work up a solution somehow!

And before I get to the Menus for the week – Monday isn’t Monday around these parts without a little Garfield.   :)

garfield

----

On the Fitness menu this week…

Monday: Run 1 mile | Fitness Tests | Workout A
Tuesday: Imax 2
Wednesday: Workout B | Run 1.5 miles
Thursday: Workout C | Imax 2
Friday:  Run 1.5 miles
Saturday: HIIT
Sunday: Run 2 miles

I’ll go in to more detail on Wednesday, but I have decided to sign up for Best Body Bootcamp!!  I’m really excited about this, and am expecting some great results!  Like I said, more to come on Wednesday for the Workout Wednesday link-up!    :)

----

On the Meal menu…

Breakfasts: Smoothies (my new love)
Lunches: A mix of Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice, Turkey Sausage, and Bell Peppers!
Snacks: Watermelon/Almonds and Wheat Thins/Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese
Dinners: Rotisserie chicken, Chicken Fajitas, Chicken Alfredo, Fish, and Chicken Drumsticks – leftovers during the weekend

----

That’s it for today.  Goals for the week will be up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing great with food and exercise! I was having some commenting issues on my blogger account recently too.

    ReplyDelete