Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly Plan (6/3/13 - 6/9/13)


Nothing like good old Garfield to cheer you up on a Monday.   ;)    Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I was able to get some much-needed cleaning done (well, most of it) and get the billion loads of laundry done.  Now all I have to do is put away said laundry.  *Sigh*   That is the worst part of doing laundry - anyone with me?

June is off to a good start.  I did my challenges (#kickassjune and plank challenge) this weekend, and indulged in NO soda.  My plan for the week....


I haven't made my menu plan for the week, but I do know I'll be having smoothies for breakfast (frozen pineapple, frozen mango, greek vanilla nonfat yogurt, and almond milk...delicious!!), Lean Cuisines for lunch (along with some kind of veggie), and some kind of fruit, nuts, and hard-boiled eggs with guacamole (like deviled eggs, but no yolk, and just guac as the filling) for snacks.  Dinners are up in the air.  I'm still making plans.

I almost had a weak moment today.  I really wanted to get a soda with my lunch, but ultimately decided against it.  I was sooo close.  I had the money in my hands, but ended up not going to the cafeteria to heat up my lunch - just went to the coffee area (it has a microwave) closer to where I sit.  Phew!

Today will be my first day back to running in almost 3 weeks.  I did run one day in the past 3 weeks, but it was terrible.  Wish me luck!!  

And now it's time to get back to work.  Make it a great one (as great as it can get for a Monday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment