Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Workout Wednesday - BBBC

Morning, lovelies!  I’m in a great mood today, because I actually got some sleep!  I got in to bed at 9:30, and fell asleep shortly thereafter.  I. Love. Sleep.    :)    No fires last night – so that’s a good thing, ha!

wow 
Today is the link-up with the oh-so-motivational Skinny Meg – Workout Wednesday.  Today I’m going to go over my workouts for the week, and also kind of explain the plan that I’ll be doing for the next 8 weeks. 

Like a lot of people in blogland, I’ll be doing Best Body Bootcamp.  I’m really excited about this program.  I did the first strength workout on Monday, and I have been sore…like, really sore.  Towards the end of the day yesterday, I found it hard to move around.  I love that – it really makes me feel like I’ve gotten a great workout.  And I’m sore in places I’ve never been sore. 

BBBC 
I think this is going to be an all-around great plan.  You basically have 2 strength workouts every week, with an optional bonus 3rd day of some core strength work – looks like a lot of planks!!  The strength workouts are full body, and they’re supersets.  I love supersets – they’ve always been my favorite.  It really helps beat boredom, and gets the heart pumping.  As for cardio, she makes some suggestions for cardio, and you pretty much do cardio every day (except Saturday and Sunday, which are optional rest days).

With the plan (which is only $50!! – for those late starters like me), you get the workouts (in 2-week increments – each phase is 2 weeks long), some progress/goal tracking sheets, you get entered each week to win some moo-lah, there is a grand prize at the end (prizes and cash are all based on consistency), and there are a ton of cardio workouts.  And I mean, a lot!! 

I’m really excited about this plan, and I really believe it will help get me back on the workout wagon.  I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to stick to this one, because of how flexible it is.  It’s seriously like having a personal trainer for 8 weeks – for only $50!!  Over the next several weeks, I’ll share my thoughts and such on the plan.  I can’t share a lot, just because it is something that people have to pay for, but I’ll share enough so that you get an idea of what I’ve been doing.  And of course, you’ll get to see my progress/results.   :)

Looking forward to the next 8 weeks….stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had an uneventful night! And I can't wait to read about your boot camp journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! She looks so fierce and amazing!

    ReplyDelete