Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cursed In Love

Sorry for no posting lately.  I'm really feeling down.  My boyfriend, or whatever he is, and I have been on-again, off-again for a while now.  We're in our "off-again" phase at the moment, and I'm pretty sure he went out with another girl last night.  He won't tell me.  I think I at least deserve that.

Sigh.  I just don't have anything positive to say right now, so I'll keep it at that.  I'm still here, and I'm still training for the 5K.  I'm just sick to my stomach all the time.  I don't know what I did in my past life that I'm so cursed in love.

Happy hump day.  Hope your day is going better than mine, heh.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady I been there it will get better!!! Hope it works out how you want it to! *sending lots of positive vibes*

    Toya

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it sounds like a bummer, you learn and grow from each experience. It can only get better from here! :)

    ReplyDelete