Friday, April 26, 2013

Checking In

Happy Friday!  I'm just popping in real quick to say, yes, I'm still here.  Life, and especially work, have been more than stressful lately.  But I'm happy to report that my workout schedule has not suffered because of it, and I've actually been eating pretty decent.

I do plan on finishing up my "It's Called a Break-Up Because It's Broken" series on Monday.  I'd really like to get back to my normal blogging.  I'll be working on that, and hopefully posting it early Monday morning.

I also want to finish up the series soon because on Tuesday, it will be my first weigh-in in a month.  Yep.  One month has passed since I broke up with that damn scale, and I vowed I would only weigh myself once a month from that point on.  To be honest, I'm not expecting really good news.  I'll go into more detail in my post on Tuesday.

But until then, happy Friday, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just did the same thing! I'm feeling really good just not being stressed about my weekly weigh ins - I want to ride my workout highs and not let that stupid scale rule my world :) Have a great weekend, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete