Friday, April 5, 2013

A New Series....

Wow, I can't believe it's 3:30 already!  Today has flown by.  And I was all worried that today would go slow, seeing how excited I am to go to Flashdance tonight (full recap to come next week)!

Annnnddd....I didn't workout yesterday.  Didn't even step foot in the gym.  Normally I'm the one to tell you there are no excuses, but I do have an excuse.  It's such a big excuse, that I've decided to start a series on it next week.  I thought I'd follow the blogger "trend of the moment" and start my own series.  I don't want to tell you what it is, because I don't want to give it away.  Expect that to come next week too!  I'll also be working on my blog as much as possible this weekend.  Get excited.

That's all I have for now, because I have way too much to do, and only an hour left to do it!!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment