Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quick Update

Well I feel much better today.  The sore throat is gone, and I don't feel sluggish at all anymore.  Thank God. Oh!  And I ended up working out last night....so proud of myself.  I even had a setback and still worked out!  The setback?  They STILL have not fixed one of the treadmills in my apartment (um, hello...it's been more than two months, let's get on it!).  The other one was fixed, but of course someone was using it.  So I went to the Y.  I did Day 2 of C25K and burned 206 calories (per my BodyMedia Fit).  Go me, I'm proud of myself!

I also put up my November calendar and thermometer on the fridge.  Excited to fill those out - let's see if I can get those rewards!

Money is really stressing me out right now, but other than that, everything seems to be going A-Okay!  Happy November....2013 is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment