Friday, November 2, 2012

Sick Time

There may or may not be several posts today because I'm at home...I called in sick.  Yeah, I was feeling better yesterday, but this morning was terrible.  I was all stuffy, and my throat was killing me.  And my head was spinning and pounding.  I took some medicine and feel a little better now.  It probably won't stop me from doing my C25K workout today....it's W1D3, so I gotta do it.  And it probably won't stop me from doing the 546843854681 loads of laundry I have to do.

On another, more personal, note.  The boyfriend found another place to live.  What does this mean for us?  I have no idea.  I guess whatever happens will happen.  And it will be for the best.  I need to be positive....and one positive that could come out of this is that I'll have lots of time on my hands to work on myself.

My plans?  Create my own happiness project (more on that later), workout every day (woo-hoo!), lose weight (duh...now I can cook whatever I want), volunteer, start going to church again, and something else that I'd rather not mention on the blog right now.  But I will eventually, if something happens that allows me to.

So yeah....lots going on, and a lot on my plate right now.  But I'm excited to see where this will take me.  I actually have a good feeling about this.    :)

Now time to start sorting the laundry.  Womp womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment