Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gain Again

I have been such a bad blogger lately!  Part of it is that I am just tired of being the same Debbie Downer.  I feel like a broken record.  I always do so well and get off to a great start, only to lose momentum at the end of the week.  I really don't know what I can do.  I guess just keep trying?  I just don't want to continue down this path.

I weighed in today, and gained .2 since last week (now at 150).  Ugh.  Even though I was below my calories for the majority of the week last week.  Can 2 days of bad eating (the weekend) really effect my weight that much???  And it's not like I ate enough to gain anything.  I just don't get it.  I can never seem to get out of the 150s.  And don't tell me that that must just be my happy weight.  Because being overweight is not considered a happy weight.  I'm starting to get pissed off.  So before I turn this blog in to a bitch fest today, I'll end the post.  Hope everyone else has a better day.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. I think what I've had to realize is that I am still a work in progress and am learning. Obviously the 2 days did affect us... but why? That's what we work through, figure out, and adjust. For me, I ate too much cheese. Even though it was in my calories, it was too much for my body. You're doing fantastic and you will figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping someday, something will click! You are doing great yourself - love reading your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete