Monday, November 26, 2012

This Has Opened My Eyes

Quick post.  So I'm looking at my calories burned so far for the day.  I'm only at between 1600 and 1700.  Um....no wonder I haven't been able to lose weight.  Now, I'm not sure how accurate this thing is, but I've been logging all my activities manually so that I get a better estimate (it says that it will be more accurate if you do this for a few days).  So if I eat around 1400 calories, that's a very little deficit.  I'm going to have to start moving more, and maybe even doing 2 workouts a day!!

It's amazing how things like these can open your eyes.  It sucks having such a sedentary job, but I know I'm not the only one.  And there's no reason I can't move around more.  And it shows me just how important exercise is when you do have a sedentary job.

I highly recommend getting this product if you're trying to lose weight, or something similar!  It will really open your eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment