Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Still Here

I have been so bad at blogging!  I'm not doing it on purpose, I promise.  The last couple weeks has been Open Enrollment time.  I'm in benefits, so yeah - to say I've been busy is an understatement.  I work for a manufacturing company, so we need to schedule times for all of us benefits girls to go out to each factory location to help employees.  I was at another location last Wednesday 8PM-11PM (and then went in to work late the next day).  Then this Wednesday, I was at another location 5AM-8AM (God help me...we all know how much I HATE mornings!).  So it kind of threw my week off a bit.

Well and add that to the fact that my boyfriend moved out a couple weeks ago, but he's still coming over every night for food.  How convenient for him.  And then on the weekends it's like he wants nothing to do with me.  I'm getting real annoyed.  It sucks that we're so close to the holidays, but I'm going to have to either kick him to the curb, or tell him he is only allowed to see me on the weekends, because I can't continue to take care of him like a baby.

Okay, end rant.

In other news: I started Weight Watchers Online yesterday.  I have tried it in the past, but never really stuck with the tracking and stuff.  I figured now that I've gotten the hang of tracking everything with LoseIt, I could try a more structured program.  I do know that the number of points I'm allowed went up since the last time I tried it....probably because I weigh more.    :(    

Okay, I only have an hour to get something done before a meeting at 11, so I gotta run.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment