Thursday, September 12, 2013

Quick Update

Yep, I'm still here!!  Just wanted to pop in quick to let you know I'm alive and well - work is starting to amp up again.  This is the busy time of year.  I'm in benefits, and Open Enrollment is coming up (and we're introducing a brand new plan, so that's some extra work), along with a huge giving campaign that I coordinate (voluntarily) for the company.  Lots to do in the coming weeks and months!

But have no fear, I have something really exciting for the blog that I'm planning.  Which means more posting (funny how I decide to do this when I'm getting busier with work!!).  I'll have details next Monday.

And one last thing........

THIS.

Um, how did I not start watching this earlier??  This is seriously the best show ever.  I've been binge-watching it on Netflix.  I intend on getting through both seasons (almost done with season 1) before season 3 starts up later this month.  Anyone else love this show???

1 comment:

  1. I started Revenge over the weekend (still on season 1) and I love it so far! I've heard good things. Good luck in open enrollment - our HR department was just complaining about it yesterday :) Hope it goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete