Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mini Milestones

Hello, and Happy Hump Day!  I'm a little late in posting today - but better late than never!  My computer is acting really weird right now - I can't even power it up.  It goes in this weird loop where it says it's preparing to repair, then the screen goes blank, and goes back to the same message.  I did a little research, and apparently this is a common problem for Toshiba laptops?  Either way, it's really frustrating.  I've tried restoring and everything, but nothing happens.  I ordered a restore disc, and just saw that it should arrive in the mail today.  I'm sure you can all guess what I'll be doing the second I walk in the door at home tonight!   :)

Now let's talk about the Jingle all the Weigh challenge I have going on right now.  Since I started this challenge a little over a week ago, I've shared with you my 50 Numbers Challenge to get me through the first half of the challenge, my workout plan, my food tracking plan, and my ultimate goal to be 145 once this challenge is over with.  What I didn't share were the "mini" milestone rewards I created for myself.  This will be a way to keep myself motivated throughout.


So, here are my "rewards" for hitting weight milestones through 145.  I do have rewards in mind for after 145, but thought I'd stick with the rewards through 145 for now.

159 pounds (oh, to be in the 150s again) - A watch.  A cute one.
155 pounds - Bag from Thirty One
150 pounds - 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4) Brady Bands
145 pounds - Two workout tops (from wherever)

When I went shopping this past weekend, I was thisclose to buying a watch at Kohls....but reminded myself I don't weigh 159 pounds yet.   :)   The motivation in me was sparked!

Does anyone else reward themselves for a job well done when it comes to weight loss?  What do you reward yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment