Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Glorious Fall Weather

Yesterday I killed two birds with one stone, and got in some fitness minutes and miles at the same time.  It was way too beautiful outside to go to the gym (75 and sunny), so I decided to go for a walk.  I live right next to a lake with trails going around it (I literally walk out the door, through the parking lot, and cross the road to get to the trail) - I love lakes.  I really hope to some day own a home on a lake.  But for now my little apartment by the lake will have to do.    :)

Hooray for multi-tasking - 45 minutes & 2.5 miles!

With that, I'll share my workout plans for the week....

Monday - BodyStep (which you already know, I replaced with a walk)
Tuesday - Jillian Michaels BodyShred
Wednesday - BodyStep
Thursday - BodyStep
Friday - Off
Saturday - Fitness Yoga
Sunday - Fitness Yoga

My goal is workout more than 2 times this week (which is what I did last week!).

That's it for today - make it a GREAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment