Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Randoms on Friday

Heidy-ho, bloggers - it's FRIDAY, and I've decided to be lazy link up for Five on Friday.  Just some random stuff for today.


{ONE}
I am dead tired today.  There's not enough coffee in the world that will be able to help me.  I was in bed really early, but could not sleep for the life of me.  I woke up several times, and was even woken up by a nightmare.  I had a dream that my cat found a spider - like huge - and had it in its mouth.  Pretty sure it was one that can bite you and kill you.  And he jumped on the bed with it (in my dream, I was laying in bed, trying to sleep).  And then he let it go!!  I woke up breathing really heavily just as the spider started crawling on my arm.  Of course, in my dream, I couldn't move at all, so I couldn't just run away.  I hate those kinds of dreams.

{TWO}
Another thing?  I slept with my contacts in.  They hurt like a mother.  I just want to rip them out, but I can't see very well with my glasses.  So I'll be stuck rubbing my eyes all day.  Sigh.

{THREE}
Today is my mom's birthday!  I was planning to head out to my parents' this weekend, but they're going to the cabin!  Hmph!  Fine then!

{FOUR}
The (very small) school district that I went to was listed #1 in the country on a very well-known publication for being one of the best schools, while having affordable housing.  I don't want to list it here, because I'm afraid that my school mates will be Googling the shit out of that, and stumble upon my blog.    :(    So you'll just have to take my word on that one.  Or put your Googling skills to use.    ;)

{FIVE}
I have nothing planned for the weekend.  I really want to shop until I drop.  The end.    :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I might have a nightmare tonight about your nightmare last night! eek!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well I hope not. It was so frightening! Not to mention my cat was meowing when I woke up from the dream!

      Delete