Friday, August 30, 2013

Scared

I knew I shouldn't have done it.  I knew I shouldn't have taken that big, clunky b*tch out from underneath the bathroom sink.  But I did.  And as I stepped on it, I was expecting a number that looked something like 15?.  But what did it show?

163.

That is my highest weight, ever.  I can't believe that I have gotten to this point.  And I'm really scared that it's just going to continue to creep higher and higher in to the 170s, the 180s, etc.  

Why is this happening??

Ugh, I know it's Friday, and everything is supposed to be light-hearted in blogland, but that b*tch put me in a mood this morning.  I don't know what to do.  I can not let my weight get any higher, but I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

I'm.  Scared.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't weighed in yet (I weigh in on Saturdays) but I know I am either dangerously close to my highest weight or already over it. I feel scared too, scared I let it go this long, scared I don't know how to stop it. But that is it, we do know how to stop it. It's a matter of doing it and being consistent. Of course it's not that easy. I have decided to focus on one day at a time and not overwhelm myself. It is understandable and okay to be scared and upset, but when the dust settles, it's time to reflect on what brought you here and how to turn it around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to comment on your post today, but stupid work has blocked me from doing so! Just wanted to say good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! And thanks for being so supportive and leaving great comments the last few days. It's very appreciated!!

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about your weight just now, just two posts back you had mentioned your new gym plan..it looked great..I am sure if you stick to it by this month end you are going to see a smaller number :)
    I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. I knew I shouldn't have taken out that darn scale!! I also realized after I posted that TOM is coming very soon - like in a few days. I'm hoping that's part of the reason for the big number!

      Delete