Thursday, August 15, 2013

During my time at Graco, I have been in charge of the employee recognition service award program, both domestically and internationally.  I handle the distribution of awards (which includes communicating with the awards vendor), as well as coordinating the recognition events.  When retirees near the end of their career, I help to coordinate their retirement events, and work closely with Communications to post an announcement on the company intranet site, as well as on the retiree blog.  Another large part of my job is handling employee welfare – ordering flowers for deaths/hospitalizations, coordinating the annual company Christmas party (with attendance of about 700+ employees and families), coordinating the annual Employee Giving Campaign (a month-long event), handling the quarterly blood drives at the Minneapolis location, and most recently coordinating the largest event for the company – the annual Minnesota picnic.  More than 1800 people attended the event this year, which was a record number.

In addition to employee welfare, I am the “face of HR.”  I am the first person to greet employees as they enter the HR department, and I am first point of contact when employees call the Benefits line, or email the main benefits inbox.  I answer questions regarding benefits, retirements, systems issues, and more.  The daily and weekly processes of running reports from ADP are also a large part of my job.  I’m in charge of the weekly dependent audit process and the weekly open opportunities to enroll process.

I’m co-leading a team project with my manager, a co-worker, HR Managers, and HR personnel in Asia Pacific and Europe to re-vamp our employee recognition program.  We are currently in the process of selecting a new awards vendor, as well as creating a centralized document of all program descriptions and rules, worldwide.

 

Flex Compensation

At Flex, I had a set number of clients that I was in charge of in regards to administration of FSA and COBRA plans.  Included in the FSA administration, I audited/processed FSA and dependent care claims, Benny Card transactions, and processed a weekly or bi-weekly (depending on the payroll schedule of each client) run of FSA and dependent care claim payments.  I was the main point of contact for the HR department with each of my clients, and also for the employees.

Included in the COBRA administration, I processed the monthly payments, resolved eligibility issues with the carriers, coordinated Open Enrollment for COBRA populations, and handled the administration of qualifying events.

Customer service was one of the main parts of my job.

 

HR Simplified

At HR Simplified, I handled the administration of COBRA.  I was not assigned a specific set of clients, but was mostly in charge of customer service and the weekly mailing of election agreements.

 

Benesyst

At Benesyst, I was a part of the customer service team in answering questions regarding FSA and COBRA issues.  Issues ranged from COBRA payments to eligibility issues to claim / benny card denials, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment