Monday, May 20, 2013

Slacker Week = OVER

Hey everyone - hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was good, I was out and about most of the weekend.  Went to bed semi-early on Friday night, because I was exhausted.  Then Saturday, I helped out at my parents' store (they own a sporting goods/outdoors store) to do some screen printing on shirts.  That lasted a majority of the day.  I got a free lunch out of it - that's always a good thing.    ;)    Saturday night I went to a wedding, and didn't get home until about 3:00 AM!  Then I got up bright and early to go to a friend's soccer tournament.  I was outside for about 4-5 hours.  I'm sure you can gather that from this picture...


Yep, I'm looking like a mighty fine lobster right about now.  I'm stupid and forgot to buy sunscreen.  And please ignore my hair in that picture...it was windy coming in to the office this morning.

----

So last week was a slacker week.  I had planned on taking a couple rest days after my 5K, and that turned in to a rest WEEK.  Not only did I not work out, but I didn't go to the grocery store, so I was going out for lunch EVERY day.    :-\     Not good.  I still haven't gone grocery shopping for this week yet (I was exhausted from sitting out in the sun all day yesterday, and then it started storming as soon as I got home), but plan on doing that tonight - after my planned workout and run.

I told you I'd be doing an Xtrain and Running rotation, but I changed my mind (because that's how I roll!).  That seems to be a little much, and I don't want to burn out.  So I'm doing the next best thing and taking a variety of Cathe's vidoes, and incorporating running.  Here's what my workout schedule looks like this week...

Monday - Pyramid Upper Body + Run 2 miles
Tuesday - Imax 2 (intervals 1-5)
Wednesday - Cardio and Weights
Thursday - Run 2.5 miles
Friday - Off
Saturday - Run 3 miles
Sunday - Off

I have 2 rest days this week, because I'll be going up to our cabin for Memorial Day/my birthday weekend!  Now, when I go up north, the food is going to be a little hard to control.  We tend to have lots of goodies around - I guess I'll have to plan things as I go.

----

That's it for today - I'll leave you with this....


Because I haven't posted one in a while.    :)    Make it a great one!

3 comments:

  1. your weeks plan looks good, hope you have a wonderful weekend and amazing birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is always in the back of my mind, though, and clases de slackline I hope to work back into my schedule some time to post at least semi-routinely. I'm not out of ideas, information, and updates to share!

    ReplyDelete