Friday, October 31, 2014

I Could Be a Scarrryyyy Vampire

Happy Halloween!  Make sure to enjoy that candy, candy, candy (as Garfield would say)!  Just don’t forget about any nutrition/weight loss goals.    ;)  I actually watched the Garfield Halloween special on Hulu a couple nights ago.  Had a smile on my face the entire time.  I just love Garfield!

I’m actually not a big Halloween person, but I love all the movies, TV shows, etc with Halloween themes.  So not sure what I’ll be doing tonight…..probably watching some of those movies and TV shows.    :)

I finally had a chance to look through the schedules of all the Lifetime Fitness clubs around me to see which classes I’ll be going to on which days.  And here’s what I’ve come up with….

Monday
Warrior Sculpt – 5:30-6:30

Tuesday
FIT – 5:30-6:15
Zumba – 6:30-7:30

Wednesday
50/50 Step – 4:45-5:45
Slowburn Vinyasa – 6:00-7:00

Thursday
LifeBarre – 4:45-5:45

Friday
Yin/Restorative Yoga – 4:15-5:15

Saturday
TCX – 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM

Sunday
Slowburn Vinyasa – 7:30 AM-8:30 AM
Step (optional) – 8:45 AM-9:30 AM

I’ll go into more detail for the classes as time goes on, but this is going to be my schedule for the next month.  After the month is over, I’ll re-evaluate, and see if I want to continue with this or try something different.  But I’m committing to this for one whole month!!  No trying something new after a couple days because I think I might have found something different/better.  I’m forcing myself to stick with it enough to actually be able to measure my progress.

For the nutrition front, I’ll be following the Fit Girl’s guide 28-Day Jumpstart Challenge.  They actually started a challenge on the 27th, but with all my craziness going on last weekend, I just couldn’t start on Monday.  So Monday, November 3, is my start date.  More on that to come as well!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

---------------

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Have any furry friends you’ll be dressing up? 
-I really, really wanted to dress Ricky up, but my laziness got the best of me.   ;)   Maybe next year!

Any fun Halloween plans?  If you’re not a Halloween fan, what sorts of things do you like to do on Halloween night?

post signature





5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun schedule, can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learn a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you put to create this type of great informative site. rumble pair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Its really remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post. Liteblue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is really nice and will love to know about your network, We are writing some stuff and will like to know some information online.
    Zerg Rush

    ReplyDelete