Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy hump day people!  Gosh, the weeks just fly by ever since I got a new job.  Which is great, but then not-so-great at the same time!    :)
I originally was only going to have two parts to this series, but I realized yesterday that I have way too much to say when it comes to each of my issues.  So that’s why I’m writing about each issue separately, rather than jamming it into one blog post.  Yesterday I talked about stress, and I’ve already done a little work on my goals.  Last night, I read for about a half hour before bed (Big Little Lies is what I chose to download to my iPad – I’m liking it so far), and then I found a guided meditation on YouTube to listen to before going to bed.  It was about 12 minutes long.  I’ll be honest – the window was open, so my cat kept going back and forth between rooms – I think he saw a squirrel or something.  So that was really distracting, and I didn’t relax as much as I should have.  I’ll keep trying though.  Then this morning as soon as I sat down at my desk, I headed over to the Laugh Factory web site and read a few jokes.  It did brighten my morning a little.
Okay – but now on to part 3, which is my consistency and self-esteem issues.  No, they’re not really the same thing, but I do think that they’re connected, and that one (self-esteem) causes issues with the other (consistency).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment