Monday, July 29, 2013

Bullet Points

My blog has been all over the place lately.  I can't wait until this week is over.  No more moving.  No more work event.  And vacation for a week!  It. Will. Be. Glorious.

So just some random stuff from me today - just for fun.     :)


  • I ordered a new workout system.  It came in the mail on Friday, and I'm excited to start it.  My goal is to stick with this workout program until the end - just like Xtrain.  More details to come.
  • I'm still reading everyone's blogs, but a little half-heartedly.  I just don't have the time like I used to.  But I'm still lurking.
  • I love Big Brother (the reality TV show).  I ordered the feeds, and it's perfect background noise when I'm packing and cleaning the apartment.  I also really love this page for spoilers.  I read it every morning over coffee.    :)
  • I'm loving Orange is the New Black on Netflix.  I'm addicted.  It is soooooo good!!!  I got through more than half the season this weekend.
  • Speaking of this weekend, I have been eating non-stop.  Like, pig-style.  It's grossing me out.  Part of it is because I'm stressed.  Part because I'm sad (about the break-up).  Part because I don't want to cook after I deep cleaned that apartment like no other.  I threw most of my food away, and my pantry items are packed.  My fridge is looking pretty bare these days.  My lunch yesterday and dinner on Saturday consisted of a chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen.  Yes, two days in a row.  And my dinner last night?  Reese's cereal.  Yum.  But so gross.  I feel really bloated and disgusting today.
  • Did I mention I can't wait until I'm moved in to the apartment on Wednesday?
  • And did I mention I can't wait until my week-long vacation next week?!?!?!
That's it for today.  Make it a great one!!


1 comment:

  1. It's definitely hard to keep up with blogging when life gets crazy! I can completely relate! I lurk too, and don't always get the opportunity to comment!
    My friend got me a 6 month Netflix subscription so I could watch Orange is the New Black. Still haven't though but I hope I love it when I do!

    ReplyDelete