Thursday, March 27, 2014

Work In Progress


Hey everyone, and Happy Friday eve!!  

I always find it so hard to come up with post topics.  My life is completely boring, and well, I don't want to always talk about losing weight.  That can get boring too.  I suppose I should try to be all "official" and "professional" and get like a blogging planner or something.  Yeah, like that'll ever happen!    :)

So for now, I'll just talk about the challenge.  I'm doing pretty good.  I have gotten bored with my lunch though.  I only had that quinoa mix twice this week.  The other two weeks I hit up the salad bar at Kawalski's.  Sure, the salad was healthy, but not so much the pasta that I got along with it.   Oops.  I'm thinking next week I'll need to come up with a couple different lunches.  Because who wants to eat quinoa 5 days a week?!

Another thing I'll need to change up is my fitness routine.  

Well, you might as well just come up with a whole new plan, Heather!  Geesh!

I know, I know.  But that's who I am.  I gotta change things up to keep things interesting.  I did get up early to do my first workout on Monday.  But that hasn't happened since.  Which is no big surprise.  I've never been a morning person, and never will be.  I don't know why I though this time would be different.  

I also decided I do actually need to go to the gym to workout.  The videos are going great, and I've been following week 1 nicely, but I just don't like having to move everything around in my living room, and then having my dumbbells, shoes, and tubing laying everywhere because I'm always so lazy to put everything away.  I'm high-maintenance, I know.  I'll still continue with the plan for the week, but there will be some changes next week.

And that's what this journey is all about.  Trying a ton of different things to see what works for you!  I'll get there eventually.   :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment