Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello hello!  I keep promising that I'll get on a blogging schedule, and that never happens.  I just seem to crank out those depressing posts like that last one.  Ha.   :)    I was having a bad day, and this place is my outlet - so sue me!

Since that last post, I've found the courage to let go of some things, and to think of me.  I realize that all you married women, with children, probably thought "Oh wah, Heather - stop crying about not having time to yourself.  We all feel like that!"

Yes, that is probably true.  I was at my breaking point.  And I've finally been able to breathe.  Letting go of things/people can be scary, but you really need to look at the big picture.  I have, and I can now see that I made the right decision.

So back to the blog.  I've been thinking a lot lately about me (obviously).  When I really sit down to think about it, I don't really have a list of things I enjoy.  I just kind of go with what's "in" or what everyone else is doing.  This has certainly been the case with running.  

I did an awesome job of doing the C25K last year, and ran my first 5K.  I even made the decision to try for a 10K, but that's where it ended.  I tried to make it a goal to run a 10K and a half marathon for 2014, and even made if Facebook official  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment