Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bikini Series Time

Oops!  Haven’t updated in a few days.  Work has been busy since the office was closed on Friday, but I’m finally starting to catch up again.

So, let’s see….where did I leave off?  I listed some goals that I have to stop eating at night.  So far so good.  I’ve made sure to make a little schedule each day in my Erin Condren planner.  Basically to keep me away from the couch/computer/TV.  I pretty much workout right away after work, do dishes, cook, etc. before I allow myself to sit down.  Because once I sit down…..I’m down for the night.

I also implemented a “no snacking” rule unless I’m sitting at the table.  So far, I’ve been successful!  I’ve actually only had to use that rule once, because the other days I’ve been home, I haven’t been hungry.  Monday I was starving so after my workout, I had a piece of banana bread while sitting at the table.  It hit the spot, and I was good to go the rest of the night until dinner!

So this week has been going well so far.  Something I’m really really excited about is the Tone It Up Bikini Series, which starts next Monday the 13th!!!

Bikini Series I signed Up

I half-assed last year’s Bikini Series, but I’m super-pumped about it this year.  They had “bundles” to celebrate the 5th anniversary, and I purchased the most expensive members-only bundle (I’m considered a “member” because I purchased their Nutrition Plan, and they come out with updates and special editions all the time, which is free to me for life as a member!).  The thing I was most excited about in my bundle is that we get an 8-week journal to go right along with the Bikini Series!  And I love any excuse to journal.   :)    My bundle finally shipped on Monday night, and I’ll hopefully be getting it on Saturday.

IMG_20150406_194058_resized From my Instagram (@myinnerbutterfly)

So to get prepped for the Bikini Series, I’ve been following their weekly workout plan this week.  I haven’t done every workout, but I have done the majority of them.  I’m loving them.  At first glance, they looked really easy, and I was like “well, how would this do anything?”…..but they are really challenging!  Especially when upping the weights or doing each workout 2-3 times through!  I’m still feeling the burn from their Bikini Arms routine on Tuesday!

Members are also receiving a free 8-week guide that basically gives you a Bikini Series meal plan……the email is supposed to go live today, so I’m really looking forward to getting that too!!  I have my Hotmail open next to my work email, ha!

So this blog will basically be a lot of Tone It Up Bikini Series for the next 8 weeks.  I’m hoping that with the amount of weight I have to lose, I can lose a good chunk and hopefully be in the running for the grand prize to Playa Del Carmen!  And hopefully I can win a weekly prize or two….they give out prizes to random people who check-in every day on Instagram and such.  My Instagram account will come alive again!  You can follow me over there….my user name is @myinnerbutterfly.

Okay, that’s all for today!  It’s Friday eve…woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment