Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Goals

It’s a new month, and I thought I’d start making some monthly goals for myself, both to help me find “my inner butterfly” and to help with the weight loss.  Here are the goals for this month….

1.  READ ONE BOOK
I don’t care if it’s on my Nook, or an actual good old book.  But I used to read so much.  When I was younger, my grandpa would always take me to the book store for my birthday.  I would always come out of there with a TON of books – we’re talking like 10-15 books (which I’d finish within about a month, ha!).  Books have always been enjoyable to me, but I have not put aside time for this at all lately.  Time to change that!

2.  TRACK CALORIES/MACROS IN MFP EVERY DAY
I mentioned in my last post that I’m following the Skinny Meg challenge on Facebook.  Meg has recommended counting macros.  Though I’m not sure I really want to get that number-crazy, I am going to make it a goal to track what I’m eating every day….and keep an eye on the macros part.

3.  NO STARCHES AFTER 3PM
This is part of a plan I’m following.  I am always eating so crappy at night.  Time to kick it up a notch!

4. FOLLOW MY WEEKLY WORKOUT SCHEDULES
As you know, each week I’m posting my weekly workout schedules for the Maximum Weight Loss Challenge I created.  I want to keep up with the schedules as much as possible.  This week and next week will be a struggle, of course.

5.  READ “JUMP…AND YOUR LIFE WILL APPEAR”
This is in addition to the one book I want to read in #1.  This is one of those goals that will eventually help me find “my inner butterfly.”

I think these are all do-able, and I look forward to seeing where I’m at at the end of this month!  I’ll also be doing a mid-month check-in around the 15th.

What are your goals for July??

No comments:

Post a Comment