Friday, July 11, 2014

I Need A Vacation from my Vacation

Hello hello….last time I blogged, I was getting ready to go out of town for a nice week-long vacation.  It was certainly nice.  Not so nice to my waist line though.

Pretty sure everything I’ve done so far with my Max Weight Loss Challenge went down the drain.  My diet spiraled out of control beginning on Friday the 4th.  And it’s still out of control.  I feel bloated and disgusting.  And exercise?  Pfft.  What exercise?

Sigh.

Story of my life.

I did enjoy my vacation, but it’s time to get back at it.  I’ll be starting week 3 on Monday of my workout plan (even though it’s technically week 4…..or is it 5?  I’ve lost count).  And well….food.  Food is always such an issue.  I really wish I was one of those skinny bitches who could eat whatever she wants and not gain a pound.  But sadly I am not one of them.  This food thing has become all about trying 420394580928345 different things, only to find out it’s “not for me.” 

I’m beginning to think nothing is for me.    :)

But.  I just gotta keep truckin’.  And truckin’ I will.

Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment