Thursday, October 3, 2013

Great News!

Welllll....I finally have some good news to share.  I got the news later in the afternoon yesterday.

I got a new job!!

I am beyond thrilled.  I have been so unhappy at this job for the past year and a half I've been here.  It has been non-stop drama, boredom, and soul-sucking.  I don't want to be too detailed - you never know who is reading your blog - but this was just not the job for me.  I'm so happy to be moving back to a smaller company (which I prefer), with better benefits, and hopefully the nonsense of the corporate world is behind me.  Now I just have to get through the discussion I'll be having with my boss tomorrow.  That should be fun (not).

There will be no Fitness in Review today - I didn't workout yesterday, because I was just too excited and wanted to relax and be in the moment.  I'll be back at it today, though.   ;)

That's all for today.  I'm just so giddy!  Happy Friday Eve!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Small companies are so much better to work for than big, corporate places. I hope you love your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations n your new job!!!

    ReplyDelete