Thursday, February 13, 2014

Never Give Up

Sigh.  Well, here we are - middle of February, and I haven't blogged since the last day of 2013.  To say I've been busy would be an understatement.  I feel like I haven't had any time for myself, whatsoever.  My life has basically revolved around other people, which, is kind of contrary to one of my resolutions.

But it can only go up from here.  Every week I've been telling myself - I'll start this week.  I'll start exercising - weight training, and training for that 10K and 1/2 Marathon I resolved to do.  Nope.  Hasn't happened yet.  I've been doing the best I can (well, probably not) at trying to plan my meals and eating healthy.  But there certainly is room for improvement.  Especially seeing as I weigh the same as I did the last time I blogged - which happens to be my highest weight ever.  Oops.

It just is not clicking for me.  But all I can do is keep trying - right?

Anyway.  Now that I got that off my chest, that is all.     :)

I'm hoping I'll be able to update more often.  I can't promise anything, but I'll certainly try!  Have a great Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Life is rough sometimes. Don't get overwhelmed by trying to jump back in all at once...add things here or there. Love that you are not giving up - ever! :)

    ReplyDelete