Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekend Rewind

I'm a little late with the weekend recap, but at least I'm doing one!  Slowly but surely I'll get back to my normal blogging schedule.  I've missed blogging, more than you know.  I'm going to start making the time to do it.

So, the weekend.  It feels like it was so long ago, ha!  Friday night I was a bore and did absolutely nothing.  I was so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep.  Saturday I planned out my meals for the week, and put together my shopping list.


Sunday was my shopping/meal prep day.  I made some egg muffins to go along with my oatmeal for breakfasts.  



I also found this recipe for some Loaded Cauli and Buffalo Chicken Casserole.  



Ummm, I had it today for the first time, and it wasn't good.  Maybe I messed it up, but it just didn't do it for me.  So sad - I just wasted a ton of food, because it went in to the garbage.   :(    But that happens.  Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the week.....  

Sunday night was my niece's 15th birthday party - about a month and a half late, lol.  But it was a good time - I always love hanging out over at my brother's.  I don't have any pictures because I'm a terrible blogger.  I do have a couple pictures of Ricky for you....since I know he's been missed.    ;)    Does anyone else's cat only drink water out of the sink? 


He refuses to drink water out of his water bowl.  If I do put it in there, he just pushes it around the floor and gets water everywhere, which I end up tripping on.  Sigh.

He also has stolen my bun-maker.....


The thief....

That's all for today.  Hope everyone else's weeks are going good!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awe that stinks about the failed dish. I don't like buffalo flavor anything so it would have been bad for me! I feel like cauliflower is always hit or miss. Those little egg muffins look delicious though!

    ReplyDelete