Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Confession Wednesday

It’s confession time.  Because I haven’t blogged in over a week.  And I gotta get these confessions out there.  Time to be real!!

1.)  I didn’t exercise at all last week.  Or yet this week.  I do plan on starting where I left off a week and a half ago….just gotta get the motivation to do it.  Why can’t I be a normal person and just do something and see it through for once in my life??

2.)  I’m thinking of starting to run again.  But I haven’t run in about 2 years.  I can’t believe it was 2 years ago already that I ran my first (ahem, and only) 5K.  I had such grand plans to keep running and even run a 1/2 marathon.  But none of that happened.  I just stopped after I ran the 5K.  I think I need to find more than one race to sign up for and stick with it.  But I’m afraid of failure and afraid I’ll just stop again.  *Sigh*

3.)  I hate Quest Bars.  I know.  Bloggers all over the world will hate me for saying that.  But I just don’t get all the hype.  Put them in the microwave, and they’ll taste just like a cookie, you say?  No, it has the same taste that all protein bars/powders have, with a terrible aftertaste.  And if after 2 minutes you don’t stuff it down your throat, it turns hard as a rock.  Yuck.  Their chips are disgusting too.  I made the bad choice to buy about 5 bags of them for snacks one week.  I had 2 chips out of that first bag and proceeded to throw that bag and the 4 other bags in the garbage.  Lesson?  Try before you buy a million bags.

4.)  My eating has really sucked.  I do good for 1 or 2 days, then go completely off plan.  I’m starting to think I’m never going to lose weight because I’m, like, pretty much addicted to food.  Good food.  Not lettuce, or vegetables, or fruit.  Carbs.  Give me all the carbs.

5.)  Next Tuesday is my birthday.  My 30th birthday.  Cue the violin music……….   :’(         That is all.

1 comment: