Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random

It's been a minute, so I figured it's time for an update!  I'm still here, still working (a lot), and still working at losing weight.  This whole losing weight thing seems to be a constant in my life, and I can't wait for the day that it doesn't have to be my main focus.  When I can finally be comfortable in my skin, and not constantly worry about how I look.  When I can finally just enjoy my life....and just be.

Now, I know that it doesn't come just by losing weight.  This blog is called My Inner Butterfly for a reason.  I created this blog to finally learn to love myself, regardless of how I look.  Looking inside myself and finding peace is what I want more than anything.

How do I do that?  I'm not sure yet.  I could dive in to as many self-help books I can find.  I could go to therapy.  There's lots of ways.  But going forward, this blog is going to have a lot more of that type of stuff, not just weight loss stuff.  I really do think that when we find peace within ourselves, that's when everything else just naturally happens (like weight loss).  

I really don't know where this post is going, ha.  But that's where I'm at now.  

The last few weeks I've been working on getting a plan in place.  A hard-core plan.  I was browsing the Cathe.com forums (love her!) and came across a really good thread where Cathe herself made up a maximum weight loss rotation for someone who was looking to lose as much weight as possible in 3 months.  I took the plan, and made it my own.  It's tough, but I know I can do it.  The good thing is that it starts off pretty slow, and gradually works up to working out twice per day.  

I'll be sharing the plan each week, and at the end of each week, I'll go over how well I did.  Stats and everything will come on Monday.  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment