Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bad Blogger Award Goes To Me!

I am such a terrible blogger!  I really need to get on that "schedule" train that so many bloggers are on - you know, the ones who actually think about and schedule their posts?  Rather than just opening their Blogger and writing?  Ha!  Totally me.  I just need to get on a writing schedule I guess.  I used to be able to blog at work, but once I got this new job, it has been next to impossible to get any free time - not to mention take a lunch break!

I do plan on getting on the blog tonight and writing out my first week's meal/exercise plan of the "Maximum Weight Loss Challenge" I have going on for myself.  I wanted to do it today during my lunch break, but of course my schedule and stats and everything are all at home.  Another blogger fail.  

So for now, I thought I'd share some funny memes I've seen lately.  Enjoy!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment